PROAIM MB-600 Camera Sunshade Matte Box
Add a level of professionalism with this versatile production matte box designed for all DV / HDV cameras with normal and wide angle lenses. Proaim MB-600 Camera Video Matte Box control light better than a regular lens shade and offer the videographer the ability to use high quality 4x4 filter (s) for image effects. This Camera Sunshade matte box is easily detachable, light in weight but is made up of strong material. It is simple and unique design avoids extra sunlight on the lens. It works same the lens hood. The dslr matte box comes with both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios format so it can be used with both normal as well as wide angle lenses. Absolutely meet your needs and fits your budget!!
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- French Flag & Side flags provide extra flare reduction & height adjustment.
- The weight of the DSLR matte box with rod support is 2.18 pounds.
- Aluminum Front Adjuster with quick lock mechanism for easy rods attachment.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
-Canon : XL1, XL2, GL1, GL2, XM1, XM2, XM1, hv20, hv30, 5D MARK II, 7D
- Sony : PD 150,PD 170,VX 2100, VX 2000, VX 1000, DSR 250, DSR 200, HVR Z1E, HDR FX1, PD 100, Z1U E, V1U
-Jvc : GY HD 100, GYDV 500, GYDV 550 / 700
-Panasonic : AG HVX 200, AG DVX 100 A, AG DVX 100B, AG DVC 62E, GH1
Precise fitting tolerances
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Construction: Aluminum, Metal & Industrial Plastic
- Compatible Camera Lens: up to 95mm
- Front Adapter Height Adjustment: up to 2.5cm (to match camera lens)
- Format ratios: 4: 3 & 16:9 (optional)
- Two 4x4” rotating filter holders
- Rod mount: 15mm
- Product weight (without packing) - 720gram / 1.58lb
- Product weight (with packing)- 988gram / 2.18lb
- MB-600 Camera Sunshade Matte Box with 4:3 & 16:9 format masks
- Front Adjuster with 15mm rod clamp
- Top Flag & Side flags
- 2pc of rotating 4x4 Filter Holder (s)
Q: What is the outer diameter of matte box ?
Ans: The outer diameter of the matte box is 95mm.
Q: Which lenses it will work with ?
Ans: It will work with all photo & cinema standard and wide angle lenses upto 35mm.
Q: Will it work with gh4 camera ?
Ans: Yes, this matte box will work with GH4 camera with any photo & cinema standard and wide angle lenses upto 35mm.
Q: What is the maximum lens dia, the knickers will fit to ?
Ans: The knickers will fit to the lenses with upto 95mm diameter.
Q: Will it work with 5d/7d with battery grip?
Ans: This mattebox cannot be used with Canon 5d/7d with battery grip as such but we have the option of height riser incase required.
Q: What is the frame size of matte box?
Ans: We provide two aspect ratio masks with the mattebox i.e. 4:3 and 16:9.
Q: What is the material of matte box?
Ans: The mattebox hood is made up of strong plastic. Flags & height adjuster are aluminum made and knicker is fabric.
Q: Which filters I can use with it?
Ans: You can use 4x4 filters with this mattebox.
Q: Are the filter trays rotating?
Ans: Yes both filter trays are rotatable at 360 degree.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.