Proaim BMP40 R Blimp Mic Windshield
Record Nice and Cleahe fur cover also serves the purpose of minimir Audio Even on a Windy Day
Say good-bye to unwanted noise and shock vibrations now! Whether you are shooting a wedding or world news or an outdoor event, you need a professional audio. Not only will the production team appreciate great recordings, but even the mixing engineers in the music industry will highly value the clean recordings. With Proaim Microphone Blimp, it’s easy to take shots on a breezy day. Clear sound recording from a helicopter is no more a challenge now! The Proaim Microphone Blimp Windshield cut down on the wind and protects the mic from jarring noises. It is light and performs beautifully. Essentially a hollow cage with an acoustic cover, they create a volume of still air that surrounds the microphone. An elastic microphone suspension system further isolates the mic from the cage. Refinements to our BMP40R make it ideal for outdoor use for Audio Recordings, ENG, Film and Video production.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Rugged yet lightweight modular construction
- Entire Mic Zeppelin and microphone suspension system disassembles
- Easy to set up - easier to use
- Best when used for outdoor applications
- 12 shock absorber/3 support ring - microphone suspension
- Boom pole adapter set
40cm R Blimp
Microphone Blimps, or Mic Zeppelin as they are sometimes called, are windscreens that surround microphones with the purpose of reducing wind noise when recording audio at outdoor locations. The Blimp attaches to any standard boom pole with the 3/8"-16 thread at the base.
Shock Absorbing Mic Mount
The blimp has shock absorbing mounts which prevent any vibration from reaching the mic.
The integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise to
keep your recordings crystal clear
Designed to reduce wind noise when recording in adverse environmental conditions.
Eliminates windy noises thereby providing pristine audio recordings
Note : Inner Color may vary as per availability
Audio-Technica - AT897
Neumann - KMR 81i
Sanken - CS-1
Schoeps-CCMC6 Microphone Preamp
Sennheiser -MKH416 / MKH415
Reduces the wind noise without interfering with the desired
The supportive accessories are for Demonstration purpose.
- ABS constructed Pistol Grip handle with XLR cable connection
- Accommodates Mics up to 24mm in diameter and 38cm in length
- 40cm synthetic fur cover for additional audio control
- 15mm to 25mm 6 pc mic holders
- 40cm Blimp windshield with microphone suspension and handle
- Bonus 6 pc. Boom Pole Adapter Set
- 40cm Synthetic Fur Cover
- 6pc Mic Holders