Fully featured and innovatively designed Proaim 14ft video camera crane let the shooters to create silky smooth shots in just one go. Proaim 14ft Ribbed DSLR camera jib with Intersection joint assembly allows quick and secure connection. Robust and light weight tripod stand accommodate heavy duty camera jib crane with stability. Remote control operated pan tilt head allow 360 degree panning and tilting operations.
The kit also has some complimentary items to make your purchase best buy. Adding production value with unrestricted shot selection is lot easier now with Proaim 14ft camera crane, Jib Stand, Jr pan Tilt Head all in one package.
Discover new perspectives by unrestricted exciting angles!
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- High quality camera crane perfect for any demanding angle.
- Fully adjustable metal wire system for superior stability.
- Tilting movements can be achieved with the control handle.
- Uses home style exercise weights with a one inch mounting hole.
- Fixed camera angle when controlling handle 'pin locked.
- Quick, Flexible & dynamic champion for all locations.
- 2 axis motorized Head with high torque motors.
- 360 degree panning and tilting to capture numerous angles.
- Consistent run speed even at slowest setting.
- Stable, Non slip feet Tripod stand.
- Portable and easy to carry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
HIGH CAPACITY CAMERA BASE PLATFORM
MACHINED INTERSECTING JOINTS FOR QUICK AND SECURE ASSEMBLY
CENTRAL FORK WITH THRUST ROLLER BEARINGS TO HOUSE
LOCKING PINS FOR STABLE OR MOVING SHOTS
CABLES AND COUPLINGS
LCD MOUNTING PROVISION
WEIGHT - CLOSERS (INCLUDED)
Uniquely designed for DV, HDV and broadcast cameras weighing upto 6kg /13.2lbs or less. Our Motorized Proaim Junior Pan-Tilt head offers 360 degree endless panning and tilting movements with reversal points.
- Runs on 12V DC power produced by the included A/C adapter or also accepts external 12V DC battery power through the included 3mtr long 4 pin XLR cable for outdoor shooting.
- You receive the Pan-Tilt Head with assembled wiring for Top and Bottom Motor.
- To install Power out to head (4 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
SUPERB PROPORTIONAL CONTROL
- Joystick has proportional linear movement i.e. farther you move the joystick, the faster the head moves.
- Joystick is touch sensitive.
- Small movement – less speed.
- More movement – more speed.
- The Joystick control system includes a 7.5 mtr. long operating cable and AC adapter.
- Operational from a flat surface in handheld mode or when attached to the bottom of the jib arm.
- Variable movement speed control adjusted by 'Speed' and 'Dead Spot' potentiometers on the control stick.
- As the name implies, 'Dead spot' control determines the centre point of the joystick control where no movement will occur.
Smooth, accurate, proportional joystick control for outstanding footages
Enables panning and tilting the camera remotely
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
We offer a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects for all our products. But in reality we are here to support you for as long as it takes. If you face any issues beyond the warranty period, we promise our utmost support and care until you use the product.
Items returned for refund or exchange must be received within 14 days in an unused condition and in the original packaging. Refunds are limited to a maximum of the total purchase price only. We regret that we are unable to process items that do not meet with this criterion. The buyer will always be responsible for all return costs. By confirming a purchase, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Customs and Taxes
*We charge only Product cost + shipping cost. Custom charges are the responsibility of the buyers.
All the orders are delivered within 5-7 days on the receipt of the payment. It is the responsibility of the customer to read all the terms and conditions before placing an order. Deliveries may be delayed if we do not have the correct contact details for you. We ship with FEDEX or DHL, if your address is in a remote location as specified by FEDEX or DHL, there can be delays. For critical shipping needs, please contact us before placing the order.
Proaim delivers to the following countries:
North America : Panama, Guatemala, Canada, USA, Costa Rica, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Columbia, Puerto Rico
Europe : Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Asia : Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Georgia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea South, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Kyrgyzstan
Oceania : Australia, New Zealand
South America : Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru
Africa : Uganda,Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Reunion, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For Shipping details click here
|14FT RIBBED JIB CRANE SPECIFICATIONS|
Length : 355mm
Dia : 25mm
The 14 jib arm itself balances at about11kg. Just multiply the weight, of the additional items you will put on the end of the arm, by 2 and you will know how much weight to buy.
The 12ft jib arm itself balances at about 4kg. Just multiply the weight, of the additional items you will put on the end of the arm, by 2 and you will know how much weight to buy.
The 9ft jib arm itself balances at about 3kg. Just multiply the weight, of the additional items you will put on the end of the arm, by 3 and you will know how much weight to buy.
Buy a few extras in case you add other accessories.
CAMERA JIB STAND
- Made of Aluminum Black anodized
- Base spread - 32"- 48"
- Height adjustment - 44"- 80"
- Completely collapsed height - 46"
- Outer Dia of top part of Stand - 50mm
- Makes the camera jib arm stable & solid as a rock
- Safety Pin for Secure Pole
- Weight capacity of the stand is 200lbs (90kg)
|PAN TILT HEAD - SPECIFICATIONS|
Slowest Speed : 2 minutes
Highest Speed : 7 seconds
2- Small Brass Gears (Dia-13.5mm)
- Proaim 14ft Video DSLR Camera Jib
- LCD Monitor Arm
- Proaim Jib Stand
- Proaim Jr. Pan Tilt Head with Joystick Box
- Universal Adapter
- AC Adapter
- Cable with Connector
- FREE Proaim Lanc Zoom Controller (P-ZC-3DV)
- Storage Bag
Joystick control help me to control tilting movement and with it I can easily make smooth shots.
Proaim always Rocks!!
By Mr. Yasorp, Austria
This Jib can be also used without Pan Tilt Head. After Simply remove four screws from the Jib. Camera Platform and mount my camera in place of the head. I love my jib.
By Mr. Kqsedr, Turkey
It is a complete kit where as its every part help to improve tilting movements in first shot. So I can work without my Jib.
By Mr. Unider, Belgium
Fabulous Jib !! fabulous Proaim always make perfect product for their customers.
By Mr. Vindub, Canada
My Shots were wrost when I was working without jib. But nw I love my shots, I love my Proaim 14ft jib which give me many happiest movements. Perfect !!!!!!
By Mr. Hannsel, Europe