Proaim 16ft Heavy Duty Camera Dolly Track
Our Proaim 16ft Heavy Duty Camera Dolly Track (TRK-16-25) features a lightweight hollow pipe construction that works great with your set up. Aluminium constructed dolly track can bear total weight of 800 kg /1763 lbs. It breaks down into four sections (4ft each section) and is therefore takes only few minutes to get assembled. The included end stoppers offers perfect stability to your set up. This railtrack offers you the ability to level, position and move the camera while always maintaining the balance.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Lightweight hollow pipe construction
- Perfectly designed camera rail structure provides stability.
- Camera Dolly Track breaks down into 4ft. sections for portability.
- Perfect for smooth running camera tracking shots.
- Extendable up to your convenience.
- Noise-free movement
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
An invaluable device to capture smooth, dynamic video from any location
- Track Material : High Grade Aluminum
- Weight of Product: 21.700kg/47.74lb
- Total length of track : 16ft
- Sections Length: 4ft each
- Weight carrying capacity: 800kg/ 1763lb
- Central distance: 25" inches
- Track rails are 1.77" inches in diameter
- Proaim 16ft Heavy Duty Camera Dolly Track (TRK-16-25)
- Storage Bag
Q: Can I extend the length by using two tracks?
Ans: Yes, you can extend the length of the track by joining two tracks.
Q: Will it support heavy crane package?
Ans: Yes, this track will support heavy crane package as it can take the maximum weight upto 800kgs.
Q: What is your suitable dolly for this track?
Ans: We recommend our Quad super Dolly with this track.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans: We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.