Almost every production you see today has some type of crane shot in it because shooters know how important it is to visualise story telling. Our Proaim Fly 22' is a lightweight multi- function package that lets you boom your camera up and down, move your camera in an infinite number of 360 degree areas to incorporate various angles easily. Its modular approach offers sophisticated versatility to achieve steady and balanced shots with cameras weighing up to 15kg/33lbs (without pan-tilt). Its unique interlocking joining system enables quick setup. It features a well-engineered counterbalance system that uses standard weights (not included) to maintain the balance of crane for attaining smooth and stable shots with minimal effort. There’s a lot more that goes into this production package, a rugged dolly for dynamic moving shots, an E-focus for precise focus control and power bank ensures continuous power supply.
EXCLUSIVE OF WEIGHTS
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
CNC constructed Rock Solid Head designed to hold your fluid heads and pantilt heads securely.
Holds hi tensile balancing cable securely for extra stability and balance.
The central fork provides you maximum stability, smooth movements, up and down jerk free action shots as well as left and right sleek shots.
Slight movement of weight clamp with the help of provided knob helps in precise micro balancing.
COUNTER BALANCE MECHANISM
Maintains the balance of the crane by using standard weights to get the clean and stable shot.
ADJUSTABLE ACCESSORY BAR
Rugged Accessory Bar gets adjusted precisely for better user convenience.
TOOL LESS CONNECTIVITY
Custom extruded sections connects smoothly with each other without the need of any tools.
PROAIM SR. PAN TILT HEAD
Designed for DV/HDV and broadcast cameras up to 16.5 pounds, our Senior Proaim head pans and tilts with precision moves are created by our proportional joystick control. Creative flexibility is a built-in component as the Pan-Tilt Camera head can also be used with crane arms, tripods and in other remote operating situations that dictate increased production value.
Achieve unfettered, floating camera moves
PAN TILT JOYSTICK CONTROL
The Proaim Sr. Pan-Tilt Head comes with a remote Joystick control system, 24' long Joystick control cable and AC Adapter.
- You may run the Joystick from a flat surface like tabletop or attach to the boom arm of Jib.
- For Outdoor shooting, you can use 3mtr. long 4pin XLR cable with a 12volt Brick or Car Battery.
An exquisite body with intuitive control
FEATURES OF PAN-TILT
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- Outdoor use requires rain protection cover.
- Out of the box, the Pan-Tilt System with assembled wiring for Top and Bottom Motors.
- Install the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box and you are good to go.
PROAIM 100mm BOWL JIB STAND (LW-100)
Proaim 100mm bowl jib stand acts as a supporter for steady and stable shots.
Ensures stable and smooth shots
Lightweight Spreader specifically designed to strengthen and add stability to the tripod. It can be used for a wide variety of application by the professional photographers and videographers.
Extremely solid & rigid support for tripod
Proaim Portable Dolly gives you direct control over tracking shots with its smartly designed wheels and high-quality ball bearings ensure that your dynamic shots are carried off smoothly – without a hitch.
PROAIM POWER PACK - 12V BATTERY PACK
Proaim POWER PACK is a high power, professional 12V battery pack designed for portable applications. It is the most powerful block battery available in the market. Proaim 12V BATTERY PACK is highly simple, no-nonsense and affordable block battery that has no travel restrictions.
Complete power supply solution for long hours shooting
FREE PROAIM LANC ZOOM CONTROLLER
The Proaim Zoom Control for DV Cameras is a universal controller for LANC and Panasonic MiniDV or HDV cameras, with a converter switch for LANC (most Sony and Canon cameras) and Panasonic. A sensitive thumb switch allows for variable-zoom speed from slow to fast. The zoom lever allows you to zoom out to wide-angle or zoom in to telephoto. Lightweight and compact, this unit has an outlet cable and can be clamped on tripod pan handles, monopods, stabilizers, and other such devices.
Note! Works only with Sony & Canon cameras with a 2.5mm mini-jack LANC input and Panasonic models with a 2.5mm mini-jack Cam Remote input.
An exquisite body with intuitive control
22ft CAMERA CRANE CAN ALSO BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING LENGTHS
Smooth effortless motions to capture amazing shots
The supportive accessories are for Demonstration purpose.
For Shipping details click here
Countries we ship to :
Proaim delivers to the following countries:
North America : Panama, Guatemala, Canada, USA, Costa Rica, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Columbia, Puerto Rico
Europe : Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Asia : Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Georgia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea South, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Kyrgyzstan
Oceania : Australia, New Zealand
South America : Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru
Africa : Botswana, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Reunion, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Constructed with hi-quality aluminum
- Weighing capacity - 4kgs/9lbs (with pan-tilt)
- 15kgs/33lbs (without pan-tilt)
- Length of camera Jib - 22ft
SR. PAN TILT HEAD
- Supports maximum camera weight of 16.5lbs.
- Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec. (high speed).
- Minimum height of head 17".
- Maximum height of head 26" .
- Precision machined parts and industrial grade electronic components.
- AC Adapter input - AC 100 - 240V output - DC 12V -2A.
- Driven by two high-torque coreless DC motors that pan and tilt the head through 360 degrees.
- It takes 2 minutes to pan through 360 degrees at its slowest speed without stopping and just 7 seconds at its
- Consistent operation at its slowest speed without stopping.
- Camera platform height can be adjusted at any point .
- Max length of tripod - 42 inch
- Minimum length of tripod - 24 inch
- Tripod tubes made of - Aluminum
- Weight of tripod - 8 kg / 18lb
- Load capacity - 200 kg / 441 lb
- Maximum length of spreader leg - 24 inch/60.96 cm
- Minimum length of spreader leg - 14.5 inch/36.83 cm
- Spreader collapsed height -14.5 inch/ 37 cm
- Weight of spreader - 1.64 kg / 3.6 lb
- Height of spreader - 1 inch / 2.54 cm
- Sleek knob for tightening the telescopic extension
- Use your tripod in 3 legged configuration.
- Quality design and construction.
- Quick and easy set up and strike.
- Weighing capacity-500kg.
- Machined from heavy duty - rugged use aluminum
- Quality components ensure long life use
- Proaim Fly 22' Camera Crane
- 100mm Bowl Jib Stand with Spreader(LW-100)
- Sr. Pan Tilt Head with Joystic box
- Pan Tilt Connectivity Plate
- Portable Dolly
- 12V Battery Power Pack
- FREE Proaim Lanc Zoom Controller