Shooting a stable video from a moving vehicle can be a challenge, and the same time is really important for increasing production value. Once again, Filmcity comes to the rescue with the development of professional Car Suction Cup Mount that affixes securely, strongly on your car window, dashboard or roof. It not only supports your cameras moreover gives photographic device maximum stability to avoid shaking and slipping during shooting.
Its compact size, two–suction cup mounts for DSLR and tool-less assembly make it easier to use. Attach your precious camera to your car using this Filmcity Car suction cup mount and easily capture fast-action footage.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Quality engineered for years of use
- Universal camera platform
- Very strong and robust material
- Rubber grip car window mount suction cups easily sticks with the help of lever
- Easy set up and easier to use
- Attach your cameras to cars, boats, motorcycles and more
-100% satisfaction guarantee
CAMERA WEIGHT BEARING CAPACITY
Supports 17lbs/8kgs of Cameras (in static form) and 11lbs/5kgs (in moving form)
with a Guaranteed Secure Grip
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
For Shipping details click here
- Made of polyamide resin
- Camera mounting screw 1/4"-20
- Supports 17lbs/8kgs of Cameras (in static form) and 11lbs/5kgs (in moving form) with a Guaranteed Secure Grip
- FILMCITY Car Suction Mount (FC-G2)
What is there to say —this mount is rock solid, pretty adjustable and lets you take your camera
anywhere you need to take it.
By Mr. Garrett, Singapore
Better than ever!! Light enough to carry and strong enough to safely secure my camera. Simply loved it!!
By Mr. Caiden, Vietnam
Sturdy piece of equipment which I would definitely going to recommend to the person who wants to take their shoot to an exceptional level!!!
By Ms. Elisha, Norway
Appreciable gear!! Lightweight, perfectly suitable for exterior & interior car filming.
By Ms. Nia, Jordan
A Wow factor added to my gears!! Mounted inside as well as outside the car without having any worry about losing my camera.
By Mr. Kevin, Dominica