Camtree RAYO Mini 8ft track dolly motorised slider
To get consistent, smooth tracking at slow speeds a motor drive is essential in achieving those motions and Camtree proudly introduces its lightweight and travel friendly RAYO Mini 8ft track dolly motorized slider which offers maximum smoothness to your production as it has been designed to use in any situation. The strong aluminum design of camera slider dolly offers you vibration free and shake-free shoots regardless of rough ground or uneven surfaces. RAYO slider with 8 feet of track rails is a compact slider dolly system for table top and ground level dolly/tracking shots. Its size makes it more flexible to use in small rooms or in wide outdoor locations. It includes a motor with an integrated controller which controls slow, incremental moves while firing synchronized time-lapse photos, or fast fluid moves for video. Matchless motorized feature makes it a must-have gear in your video production.
The BASIC Remote Controller is for use with the 12V DC Geared motor configurations for the eSlider, when the advanced features of our Controller are not needed. The Basic Controller allows for linear (side to side) movement, with adjustable speed control and has built in 0.5 second of digital dampening for starts / stops.
Turning the controller on, the Green light will be displayed. This is “normal mode” where you have to continuously press the left/right button to give left or right direction. Use the speed knob to adjust the variable speed while the carriage is in motion. Orange Light will blink when you will operate the speed knob.
Bring the speed knob to ‘zero’ and press both the red buttons together & release, to change the mode to “auto mode”. This will be displayed by orange light. Here, you just have to press the left/right button once to give the direction & then orange light starts blinking. Use the speed knob in a similar way to adjust the variable speed.
TIME LAPSE MODE
To enter into time lapse mode press & release both directional buttons together. Led will start blinking (Red). This mode has three speed setting options.
- Slow Speed: (LED flash one time) Set position speed knob to 1, then press and release both directional buttons together to take timelapse shots in slow speed. To start and stop the motion, Press & Release one of the directional button. This mode is used for horizontal motion with light load..
- Medium Speed: (LED flash two times) Set position speed knob to 3, then press and release both directional buttons together to take timelapse shots in medium speed. To start and stop the motion, Press & Release one of the directional button. This mode is used for horizontal motion with approx, 2 kg load.
- Fast Speed: (LED flash three times) Set position speed knob to 5, then press and release both directional buttons together to take timelapse shots in fast speed. To start and stop the motion, Press & Release one of the directional button. This mode is used for horizontal motion with maximum 4 kg load.
- Speed knob is to set the delay time that you desire. When you move the knob clockwise it will increase the delay time and vice-a-versa
- Delay time range is from 50 milliseconds to 2.2 seconds.
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Weight of Product : 12 kg/26.4 lb
- Load Capacity Horizontal : 15 kgs Max
at 30 degree 5 kgs Max
at 45 degree 3 kgs Max
at 90 degree Vertical position 1 kgs Max
- Over Slung Load Capacity (4ft) : 8 kg
- Over Slung Load Capacity (8ft) : 8 kg
- Underslung Load Capacity (4ft) : 15 kg
- Underslung Load Capacity (8ft) : 8 kg
- Rail distance :- 120mm
- Wheel Material :- Oring
- Rayo speed Min : 12 Sec/8 feet length
Max : 5 Minute/8 feet length
- Dimension of dolly platform: 10"x 6"
- Tilting Angle :- 180o to 260o
180o to 120o
- Tripod Mounting Thread :- 1/4"-20
- Camera Mounting Screw :- 3/8"-16
- Accessory Mounting Threads :-1/4"-20
- Camtree RAYO Dolly
- 12v DC Motor (Revised on 1-April-2017)
- 4 x 4ft 25mm Square Rail
- 3 x Adjustable Feet
- Remote Controller
- AC Adapter
- Timing Belt
- 75mm & 100mm Bowl Mount
- Carrying Case
Q: Is this slider extendable?
Ans: Yes, the slider is extendable.
Q: will 100mm fluid head mount on it?
Ans: Yes, 100mm fluid head will mount on it.
Q: Can it be used as downside as shown in image?
Ans: Yes, it can be used as downside as shown in the image.
Q: What is the height from the ground?
Ans: The height from the ground is 11 inches.
Q: What is the travel distance?
Ans: The travel distance is 7ft.
Q: Is there any provision to mount lcd monitor?
Ans: Yes, you can mount lcd monitor on camera platform.
Q: Will it fit to bowl tripod?
Ans: It comes with 1/4"-20 for tripod mounting. So you need a bowl adapter to attach with it in order to use it with bowl tripod.
Q: Which motor does it include?
Ans: It includes 12V DC motor.
Q: Can it be used diagonally?
Ans: Yes, it can be used diagonally.
Q: Does it include lock for camera plate movement?
Ans: No, it does not include a lock for camera plate movement.
Q: Can it be used without motor?
Ans: Yes, it can be used without motor as well.
Q: What is slider weight?
Ans: The complete slider weight with the controller is around 14kg.
Q: How long is the controller cable?
Ans: The cable for controller is 3 meter long.
Q: What is the type of connector used in controller and motor?
Ans: The motor has DC connector and the controller has Stereo Jack 3.5.
Q: Does the controller include both auto and manual mode?
Ans: Yes, the controller has both auto and manual modes along with preset time-lapse mode.
Q: Can the speed of the camera slide controlled by the controller or it is fixed?
Ans: Yes, the speed of the camera slide can be controlled by the controller.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans: We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.